Sr. Account Manager
Office and Job Site
Type of Job
About the job
At FCi, our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact.
We are looking for a Sr. Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas. A successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and other organizational software. If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
Objectives of this Role
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional experience in a sales or customer service role preferably in this industry or related field
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Team Design, and Monday.com